new year greatings


WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR
1382445754211.jpg20152015      



 My dear…… Farha tasmeen
     First   a  wish  you happy  new  year. You are the  most important person of my life ,  why because you are  in  my heart. My heart said to me  “your heart  is full filled with someone , there  Is  no  space  to another’s”. I know you are the some one of my heart. I am always thinking  about  you. In  this  journey  I had  completed  one year. In  this  one year I got your friendship only. In  this  friendship  I  got  lot of happiness. But still I am waiting for  my proposal. when  I  reminded my past year…  in that  year  fully  full  filled  your  imagines. I am very happy that imagines. I hope to you also happied. I wish to you  once  again  wish  you  happy  new  year.  May this  year  you  have  a happy  moments…
                                                                     Your’s loving person
                                                                       .….. Shravan ……

Comments

Popular Posts