I Understood, But Please Understood From My Side Too...

Dear Farh

I am very very sorry Farha.  Even I am also trying to do, but automatically i m sending. I can't forget.  Sorry. 

I can understand your pain but at the same time please understand my pain too.  That is not easy to forget or avoid you and I know how much I feeling sad. 

You don't know how much I understood you from 4 Years. I never called to you without your permission but I have your number from 2 years.  But I never tried to reach you on mobile. 

 Why?? 

 I always thinks about your safety. Always I thought you are with your family and you may Face problems unnecessarily. This is my first preference to you. Because I never called to you while you are in Home. But I always thinks about you. 

That is I know. 

Just this is one small and simple example. Every time I am thinking about your safety and problems as like my family. 

Do you know one thing.. 

You don't know i was in your facebook friends list. But I never took that as advantage. Just I'm expecting genuine response from you. I need direct response from you. 

Even now also I have your numbers, email and address and even your hall ticket number of MBA. But I won't take it as leniency. 

Really I am not happy with that information. why because I didn't received from you directly( except First Two ). Because just I took it as information. 

I am very silent.  But my silent have some reasons.

I m not a handsome guy and I don't have fizik. But my thoughts and behavior is handsome. And I know you never said with me  that as reason. 

I don't know how to talk and trap Girls for fell I  love. but I know how to behave with them. I think it makes me sound. 

I can't build for you a Taj Mahal.  But I can build for you a small house. 

Now I'm just alone. I need to improve my business and my employees.

One day my business will be the icon of Love.  That's I am very sure. Even then I won't forget.  I never forget my near and dear. 

I know and expected One day I Receive email from you. Because I have separate blogspot for you.  That won't shows to all its very personal.  No one can't see.  Can see only with password links.  If you want to see I can share with you. 

 I am just  sending emails or messaging as a friend.

Is Iam not your friend??? 
love you more and forever....

Comments

Popular Posts