a unexpected apprication from you

Dear Farha..






              Thank you farha thank you so much. i thank god.  it is enough today's happy.  This is the second appreciation 👏  from you. I really really really really happy 😂 . First is about my smile 😃  as you said as my smile is good to see. You remembered or not one day we sat at pared ground bus stop and suddenly you said as "nee smile baguntundi". That is my first memorable day. my second memorable day is my first sale And today also one memorable day to me. and the second appreciation is now. This is the time 🕙 to party 🎉.  May be i am a innocent.  

My innocence is also my weakness point.  I believe easily anyone. If any know persons said anything with sad face expressions, about kids, about girls, about families and about financial problems, easily i believe. Lot of time i faces this. So many are cheated me about financially.  Leav it yar. But this is the time to party.  

You remembered or not....You promised me in 2014 about your birthday 🎂  treat. Till now 2.2 years. But i am heartily waiting for your treat from 2 years. You promised to me in 2014.  Still its going postpone. But i am heartily waiting for that. 

Love you more and love you forever. 

Shravan ramkhan.

Comments

Popular Posts