i can't stop giving kisses when they are infront of me

Dear Farha,
                   
 Good evening. Today I spent a whole day with kids . I like more them. Especially baby's.  I like both but i like more baby's... Like you.  I don't know why it is. They don't have ego. They can't avoid anyone like you. They  Always smiles. They don't care about fear's why because they don't know that.  They always welcomes every one with smilee face it is also like you.  I am not impressing
         
                       I have one weakness point where i was with any kid. I kiss automatically if any kid actively. That is my weakness point.  I faces lots of time. I don't know why it is going. I starts giving kisses automatically with out my permission to kid. I remember. Exactly. I face this problem where i was with kiran in manjeera maal. I face this issue.  One day i we went to manjeera maal and we completed shopping.  There are so many kids with their mothers.  Ther was a kid starting walk with self. I think that is the first walk.  
                  
                     I reached nearly to kid and started communicating with smiles.  Suddenly the kid fell down on the floor and changed face to cry. At the same time i caught the kid and palming her legs and hands. Then the the kid stops crying and started laughing. You can't expect how kid expressions. Automatically i. Started giving kisses to that kid on chin and around face. Suddenly a women, i think she is the mother of kid came to me and took her kid from my hands rashly.  This ttimealso you can't expect her face expressions.  She started saying something and suddenly  Kiran interfaces in between us and said what happened in previous.  
                 
                    Then i relaxed with kiran interference if i am alone at time... Definitely they beat me. That's what happened in that maal. This was done past two years back.  Now i don't have kiran and that kind of friend and rides also. 
               I don't why it is. Suddenly  I thought just i want to share with you few words about today's . That's why i wrote here.  

Expecting heart reply from you.......

Love you more and love you forever. 

Shravan ramkhan. 

Comments

Popular Posts