MY fun at CMR

Hi.. Farha, 
                I really enjoyed what i did today. So me and my friend went to cmr and we don't know which Saree would we need to take. Before going to there we tried to reach so many girls but not you and they are in busy. 
  So without wasting time actually i don't have choice to do. So without wasting time we went to cmr and look forwarded to salespeople. I asked a traditional saree but i didn't saud it is for God.  So she is also without wasting she showing me 20 sleeveless sarees at a time and started saying " look at this sir it will suitable to your girl friend sir. Definitely she will impress with this saree and she is luck to have this saree and you sir. She is not giving time to say it is not for my girl friend. She talking continuously.  She showing me another 10 sleeveless sarees. She is not stoping.
               Even i don't know which color i need to take and i don't know what is quality and models. Finally i called loudly "hello dear can you wait..??" in front of more than 100 consumers.  She is exciting with closed hands on his mouth. At the same time the security , consumers, other salespeoples looking at me. Every one is looking at me. Then floor managers came to me and started asking about my vvoic.  
           I said this words in my mobile to them. Then they went for their duty. Still The salesperson is in excitement. Then i said "" hello can i speak...?? "" she said sorry. Then i said the SAREE  for saraswathi..... Still my words not completed and she started to showing sarees which related to traditional.  Still she don't know that is for god. She thinking it is for my girlfriend.  Once again she started granaites ands biscuits on me as ...... This time i don't have strength in my body and sat on a chair. She is telling telling she said 4 min continuously.  
       Slowly i said " can you please.... I want to buy a saree.. Not for your talent.  i know you are very beautiful more than my girlfriend and you will get good boy friend like me. " she and other salespeoples started laugh. 
       Then i saw a glow on her face. Finally i said it is not for personal it is for god. Because give a nice traditional saree. Then she shown me 3 sarees and i selected one saree one of in that. Lastly we are at packing and she asks me my number and i replaid to her as " why not take my number.  I gave my consumers helping nymber. Finally i said " i always i place the jokes. PPlease don't  consider which said you are beautiful.  My girlfriend is more beautiful morevthan you. Then her face became foolish and we came back to out. 
 Really farha we enjoyed lot. She is also beautifull but not like you. Your eyes is very beautifull farha. That is i never i saw ever. 

Good n8. 
Sweet dreams with sweetheart.

Comments

Popular Posts